Real Estate

Are you buying or selling an apartment, house or garden? You do not know how to rent? Are you applying for a mortgage? How does the pre-emption right work in practice? We will advise you and always stand up for you. Good present advice will save you trouble and your wallet in the future.

Právnická osoba jako člen družstva
5 minutes of reading

What is an easement and a real burden?

Ondřej Preuss
8. 8. 2023

Parents often choose to give their house or apartment to their children. This is cheaper than the cost of settling the estate in probate. In addition, they have control over the division of their assets between their children and can avoid arguments over property. Often the donor has no house or apartment other than the one they are transferring to their children. He or she wants to continue to live there with dignity. This situation can easily be resolved by including an easement in the gift deed itself , or an easement for the donor's survival, and having it registered in the Land Registry at the same time as the new owner.

Read more

We’ll review your case and suggest how to resolve it for CZK 690.

It remains 500 characters
About us in public media
Logo Česká advokátní komora Logo Advokátní kancelář roku 2023 a 2024
Follow the news
Facebook Dostupný advokát Twitter / X Dostupný advokát